|Tuesday, June 1||Wednesday, June 2||Thursday, June 3||Friday, June 4||Saturday, June 5|
|Sunday, June 6||Monday, June 7||Tuesday, June 8||Wednesday, June 9||Thursday, June10||Friday, June11||Saturday, June12|
|Sunday, June13||Monday, June14||Tuesday, June15||Wednesday, June16||Thursday, June17||Friday, June18||Saturday, June19|
2021 - Public NYC Father's Day Brunch Cruise
World's Fair Marina: 1 World’s Fair Marina, Flushing Queens, NY 11368
|Monday, June21||Tuesday, June22||Wednesday, June23||Thursday, June24||Friday, June25||Saturday, June26|
|Sunday, June27||Monday, June28||Tuesday, June29||Wednesday, June30|
We are committed to keeping our guests and crew members safe!
Skyline Cruises is excited to get back to cruising! We truly care about the health and well-being of our guests and crew members. Safety is our top priority. Our policies are designed to keep everyone safe, while also allowing for an enjoyable experience.
• SOCIAL DISTANCING IS IN EFFECT We have reduced capacity on cruises to allow for people to have a larger area for themselves and their party. Cruising with us means that we are committed to keeping everyone safe and following the rules put forth by NYS and NYC governments. We ask that you do your part in keeping everyone safe.
• Capacity is temporarily reduced for 2021. The current capacity is 150 guests aboard the Skyline Princess. This will allow groups to observe social distancing.
• Guests over the age of 2 must wear a facial covering, we require that you wear your mask while boarding, disembarking, and moving about the vessel. Especially, during those times it is not possible to maintain social distancing. Please bring your mask. You will not be permitted to board the vessel without it.
• All crew members will wear facial masks. Please remember they are working in an outdoor environment. They will be allowed to remove the masks for break periods when they are safely socially distanced from guests and coworkers.
• Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout your experience with us.
• Contactless transactions: All tickets must be bought in advance.
• High-touch points of the vessels are sanitized between every sail and during the cruise.
• We take temperatures at boarding. Guests and Crew members will be turned away if they have apparent symptoms or a temperature exceeding 100.3 F.
All tickets can be rescheduled or converted to credit up until 24 hours in advance for ANY reason.
Skyline Cruises will be closely adhering to CDC guidelines. We will also follow specific guidance to our passenger vessel industry provided by the Passenger Vessel Association and the NY State Reopening guidelines. Please also note that the guidelines we adopt may be changed over time. Guests will be required to comply with current guidelines at the time of sailing.*
Do I have to wear a mask the entire time?
Mask must be worn by guests as much as possible. We are especially asking for your cooperation while boarding, disembarking, and moving about the vessel You may remove your mask while seated in order to enjoy a beverage. We ask you to stick with your general seating area and limit movement about the vessel in order to create maximum social distancing.
How much space is between me and the next person?
This will vary based on the number of attendees. Please remember, capacity is reduced, and we are offering private tables for all groups and must be 6 feet in between the tables. We are asking guests to limit their movement about the vessel, and guests must wear face masks at times when social distancing is not possible.
Can we move around the boat?
Yes. You may need to use the restrooms, or you may want to get some photos. To do so, make sure your facial mask is on and be courteous of others, creating the best-case social distancing practices.
** GOVERNMENT ID IS REQUIRED FOR THE NAME ON THE E-TICKET **
Cancellation Policy: We do not charge a rescheduling fee if you have to reschedule. If you have to cancel, you will receive full Skyline credit to use toward a future cruise. Within 24 hours of the trip, rescheduling and canceling is not permitted - NO Refunds or credits will be issued within 24 hours of the boarding time.
* Rescheduling to another date may be more money.
* There are no refunds or credit if you or your guests miss the cruise.
** Vouchers are not reschedulable.
We sail rain or shine. The Skyline Princess is fully enclosed and climate-controlled with plenty of indoor and outdoor deck space, enjoyable in any weather.
The Dress Code: Presentable business casual attire is recommended but NOT REQUIRED. Preferred attire includes – slacks, polo shirts, button-down shirts, blouses, dresses, dress pants, and dress shoes. Jeans, sneakers, and shorts, while permitted, are discouraged.
Alcohol and Tobacco Policy
Smoking is not permitted inside the dining cabins. Smoking is permitted on the bow of the first deck, the 2nd deck bow balcony, and the 2nd deck stern balcony.
Thanks for your understanding.
Our professional bartenders are trained to serve responsibility.
Gift Cards are not refundable. Good only for public cruises, not private charters.